Laman

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Prime Minister of Israel Ready to Compromise with Palestinians

Prime Minister (PM), Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu, declared his country willing to make peace with the Palestinians despite the painful need to compromise. However, Netanyahu did not give a clear concession to invite the Palestinians back to the negotiating table.

According to news agency Associated Press, Netanyahu delivered a statement during a speech in the U.S. Congress in Washington DC, on Tuesday afternoon local time (Wednesday morning GMT).

The speech received applause from U.S. lawmakers signaled that Mr. Netanyahu is still getting strong support from politicians of uncle Sam. While Netanyahu's speech, Obama was visiting England.


Netanyahu is currently arguing with Obama about the delimitation of the state of Israel with the Palestinians. Obama hopes that Israel and the Palestinian territory in the end according to the map before the 1967 Six Day War, at which time the Gaza Strip, West Bank, East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights is not controlled by the Zionist State.

For Obama, the determination of the boundary is the key to peace in the Middle East. Instead, Netanyahu declared that Obama's vision was difficult to accept.

Speech in Congress, Netanyahu declared that Israel basically want peace and are willing to make generous concessions to the Palestinian territory. "Some deals will exceed the limits of Israel today," said Netanyahu.

However, Netanyahu did not explain further what kind of concessions that would offer Israel to the Palestinians. He asserted that Israel has the right to master the whole of Jerusalem and still control the east side of the occupied West Bank Palestinians from the Fatah faction.



Netanyahu did not ensure its military is no longer invade and block humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip, the occupied Palestinian from the Hamas group. Netanyahu also insisted that Israel still refused repatriation of millions of Palestinians who lost their homes during the war for the establishment of the Zionist State in 1948.

For the Palestinians, Netanyahu's speech is nothing for them, even heating-manaskan situation. "This could disturb the atmosphere, but unfortunately even got a standing ovation [from members of the U.S. Congress]," said Nabil Shaath, Palestinian senior officials in the West Bank.

Hamas spokesman in Gaza, Sami Abu Zuhri, considered that Netanyahu's speech in the U.S. that emphasize his rejection of the rights of the Palestinian people.

-vivanews.com-
Related Posts Widget for Blogger

7 comments:

  1. I am not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for wonderful info I was looking for this information for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selam admin guzel konular ve guzel site basarilarin devamini bekleriz tanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'M TOTALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    Herpes is a serious and recurring condition that cannot be cured by drugs or injections by USA Doctors. But the best way to fight and get rid of herpes virus permanently is to take natural herbal remedies, I red about DR JAMES, the great herbal Doctor, who cures people of HIV virus with his powerful herbal medicine. I contacted him to find out how he could help me and he told me never to be worried that he would help me with the natural herbs medicine! After 2 days of contacting him he told me the medicine is ready and he sent it to me via DHL COURIER SERVICE and it got me in 3 days! I used the medication as he prescribed for me (MORNING and EVENING) and I was cured! It's really like a dream, but I'm so happy! For people suffering from the following diseases Eczema,Shingles,MS,Bullous Pemphigoid,Diabetes, cancer,Pcos, hypothyroidism,vaginal rashes, Herpes, COPD, HIV, arthritis, Hpv, liver disease, autoimmune diseases, Parkinson's disease, Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine, because I am a living witness and I was cured of herpes virus. and DR James medicine is legitimate. I sent him what he asked for and he sent me his medication which I took for 2 weeks and today I am here with a negative result. When I went for the test, I was so happy after I took his herbal mix medicine.CONTACT DR JAMES FOR A PERMANENT CURE Email: drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com
    He's a good man and he will help you

    ReplyDelete

did not find what you were looking for? try "search article"